In this modern world, with the ever increasing pace at which we live and our constantly changing lifestyles, new vocabulary is being utilised where words such are environment, stress & anxiety are very much dominating our thoughts and conversations.
As if these stresses and strains weren’t enough we now find ourselves in the grip of an unprecedented world pandemic with COVID-19.
Scientists and experts in the medical profession are hopeful of discovering a vaccine in the not too distant future but are also warning us that there are no guarantees. After all there is still no vaccine for the AIDS virus after 40 years.
Both of these potentially fatal diseases as well as the ever increasing modern ailment of stress all attack the human immune system.
To help combat these modern ailments possibly the most important aspect of our health that we need to improve is IMMUNITY and therefore we are pleased to introduce our immunity boosting new ZOOM® Healthy Energy Drink.
To aid in boosting our immune system ZOOM® is packed full of a healthy combination of clean and green ingredients, including:
- Vitamin C rich Pomegranate & Strawberry juices
- ZOOM® contains Saffron
- The only drink in AUSTRALIA to contain Ashwagandha
- 13 Natural Nootropics to reduce stress and increase cognitive function
There are some key ways we can all make a difference to our stress levels, which can boost our immune system:
- Get plenty of sleep – people with poor quality of sleep are more prone to sickness so a good night’s sleep and immunity are closely linked and ideally adults should get around 7 hours of sleep per night.
- Eat more whole plant foods – whole plant foods like fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and legumes are rich in antioxidants and will provide healthy bacteria in the gut and can assist with reduced inflammation in your body.
- Eat more healthy fats – there are a range of healthy fats like olive oil and Omega 3s, found in fish and oils, that can help reduce inflammation, which in turns helps with a healthier immune system
- Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic – probiotics are healthy bacteria found in fermented foods like yogurt, kefir and kimchi which can assist with a healthier gut, feeding through to your digestive tract. For those who are not keen on eating fermented foods, Yakult or probiotic supplements are another alternative.
- Limit added sugars – refined carbohydrates and added sugars contribute hugely to obesity, which in turn can increase the chance of illness and a weakened immune system.
- Engage in moderate exercise – too much exercise can suppress your immune system so the ideal is to engage in moderate exercise at least 5 days per week – this will help your immune cells regenerate and boost your immune system.
- Stay hydrated – staying well hydrated can greatly hinder your overall health and lead to ongoing issues like headaches, digestion, mood and reduced organ function.
- Manage your stress levels – every person is different and copes with stress differently, but relieving stress and anxiety is key to immune health.
- Supplement wisely – there are scientific studies to show that certain supplements and vitamins can assist with overall health, many of which are included in ZOOM®.